It is no secret that I have a love-hate relationship with beauty products. One of the reasons why being the difficulty to find the products that suit my needs. So when I do find them I want to spread the word. So, these are the products that I love right now and think are worth a try.
- Frezyderm Second Skin Face sunscreen. I take sun protection very seriously and I use sunscreen on my face all year round. When the weather turns sunny in the spring I invest in a good sunscreen. I always buy the highest uaihjkfn;ialsdkf available even though my complexion is dark. The second skin face sunscreen is one of the best I have ever tried. Its silky texture makes it very easy to apply and has a satin finish. In addition, it can replace your make up base.
- Clinique moisture surge. I have tried many moisturizers over the years and this is by far the best. I have sensitive dry skin and odors can make me feel nauseated, so I am always looking for products that have subtle to no scents. This moisturizer has a gel-like texture and no aromas whatsoever. It doesn’t irritate my skin in any way and it leaves it feeling silky smooth. A little goes a long way so it lasts me for several months.
- Clinique chubby stick. My lips are always very dry so I always have a lip balm in my purse. I am really not a lipstick fun so when I do my makeup I am looking for a way to tone and hydrate my lips in a subtle way. This moisturizing balm makes my lips feel smooth and adds the right amount of sparkle.
- Mak translucent finishing powder. I have been looking for a translucent powder forever! This one has made all my dreams come true. Since it is colorless it saves me the trouble of having to find the right shade and I can wear it year round no matter how tanned I am. And trust me, I tan! It is very easy to apply and has a mat finish. I have tried it to set my foundation and on bare skin and I have to attest that it has worked very well on both occasions.
- Talika Lash Conditioner Cleanser. So you get raccoon eyes even after you have thoroughly washed your face? Is it only me? I always take off my make up before I go to bed. I use a de-makeup product first and then I wash my face, including the eyes, with soap. Why do I get dripping mascara after that? Most of the eye de-makeups I have tried have irritated my eyes. Talika Lash Conditioner Cleanser has never left any residue and is very gentle to my eyes. I highly recommend it. Although, be warned that I do not use waterproof mascara.
Do you have any beauty products that you recommend? I would love to hear them!